First an introduction…
Share Council is an employee participation platform for organisations that want to make an impact. It was founded on the premise that the world’s biggest problems are just getting bigger – while the world’s richest are just getting richer. This cannot be the goal. So we decided to fix both. The secret weapon is co-ownership. When everyone co-owns the business, all have a reason for the company to succeed, for them to go the extra mile, to show discretionary effort and to put their shoulders together.
You are independent, enterprising and looking forward to working for a young innovative company. You work in a structured way and are a team player. You recognize risks and ensure that they end up with the right person. Your affinity for innovation and corporate law makes you enthusiastic about working in an innovative start-up.
This is what you will do
As an account manager you ensure that our customers are guided in the process towards co-ownership. In addition to answering legal and fiscal issues, you are in regular contact with our customers. You are therefore the business card of the organisation, and that requires commercial insight and a customer-friendly attitude. You will of course not be thrown in at the deep end, but you will be trained by a senior onboarder and on every assignment you work together with a colleague from the sales team to ensure that we make and keep our customers happy. In this way, you are quickly prepared to work independently. We have a wide range of customers, so no case is the same. Because we think personal development is very important, we offer all our employees the space to contribute ideas and implement them. You are in control of your future within the company, and initiative is rewarded.
Some of your responsibilities
- You help our customers to structure their organisation so that they can let employees, investors and other stakeholders participate in their organisation.
- You ensure that the customer has the right contract, you help the customer with issues about the organisational structure and you advise on the next steps. You will help to set up the organisational account on our platform.
- You are ready to answer questions about the platform and, if desired, give customers a demo of the platform
With a good dose of energy and if you are interested in the topics above, you can take up the work from day one!
This is what you get from us
- Every employee gets the opportunity to have his or her salary partly paid in certificates from the company, we do this because we believe that every employee should be able to benefit from the success of the company and you have the chance to grow quickly to a junior position.
- A culture where autonomy, passion and daring to do things differently are of paramount importance.
- Our office is located in De Pijp in Amsterdam where we work together as much as possible, including lunch and walking breaks (with our office dog Lunie).
Do you want to work with us? Please let us know that you are interested. This can be done by sending an email with a cover letter and resume. Let us know if you have any questions about the application process or the activities.