First an introduction…
Share Council is an employee participation platform for organisations that want to make an impact. It was founded on the premise that the world’s biggest problems are just getting bigger – while the world’s richest are just getting richer. This cannot be the goal. So we decided to fix both. The secret weapon is co-ownership. When everyone co-owns the business, all have a reason for the company to succeed, for them to go the extra mile, to show discretionary effort and to put their shoulders together.
You will help create satisfying and compelling experiences for our users. You must possess strong creative, technical and problem-solving skills. Areas of focus may include content, controls, visual design and development, information architecture, user research, branding, and customer/technical support.
- Excellent communication skills, you can work easily with different departments
- Eager to learn, keeps up with the latest technological and UX-specific developments and insights
- Technical and creative problem-solving ability
- A customer-oriented personality, can estimate the wishes and needs of users
- Eye for detail and strong analytical skills
- Understanding of business values and the ability to translate business goals into digital experiences
- Knowledge of and experience with software such as Figma or Adobe XD
Professional experience and skills
You are self-directed but also collaborative. You must possess superb communication, time-management and process-management skills. Keen problem-solving and organisational abilities are necessary. Creativity and attention to detail are also keys to success in this position.
This is what you get from us
- Every employee gets the opportunity to have his or her salary partly paid in certificates from the company, we do this because we believe that every employee should be able to benefit from the success of the company and you have the chance to grow quickly to a junior position.
- A culture where autonomy, passion and daring to do things differently are of paramount importance.
- Our office is located in De Pijp in Amsterdam where we work together as much as possible, including lunch and walking breaks (with our office dog Lunie).
Do you want to work with us? Please let us know that you are interested. This can be done by sending an email with a cover letter and resume. Let us know if you have any questions about the application process or the activities.