First a little more about Share Council…
Share Council is an employee ownership platform for organisations that want to make an impact. It was founded on the premise that the world's biggest problems are just getting bigger - while the world's richest are just getting richer. This cannot be the goal. So we decided to fix both, by making co-ownership the new social norm. We work with more than a hundred clients like Tony’s Chocolonely, Seepje, Mywheels, Bunq and The Seaweed company. Our office is located in the heart of ‘De Pijp’ in Amsterdam, we offer flexible working hours and as cherry on the cake possibly equity (ownership) down the road.
About the job
As Front-End Developer at Share Council, you’ll be responsible for building and maintaining web applications. You’ll work with the development team, as well as UX/UI designers and graphic designers. You’ll work closely with our back-end and full-stack developers to deliver a consistent and reliable web experience. You’ll work with our designers to improve usability for our customers. You’ll optimize web design for mobile and other platforms for maximum speed. Ultimately, your work will have a direct impact on the user experience of our customers.
• You can implement solutions that are user responsive and efficient.
• You have knowledge of the entire web development process.
• You have experience with testing and debugging.
• You have an eye for layout aesthetics.
• You are analytical and you have a keen eye for details.
• You have great problem-solving skills and you work well in a team.
• You’re curious about new technologies and you’re driven to find ways to implement them in your work.
• You have a big appetite to learn and improve your front-end skills.
This is what we offer
Do you want to work with us? Please let us know that you are interested. This can be done by sending an email with a cover letter and resume. Let us know if you have any questions about the application process or the activities.
- Become part of a new movement and a culture where autonomy, passion and daring to do things differently are of paramount importance;
- Every employee gets the opportunity to have his or her salary partly paid in certificates from the company, we do this because we believe that every employee should be able to benefit from the success of the company and you have the chance to grow quickly to a junior position;
- A culture where autonomy, passion and daring to do things differently are of paramount importance.